XSLT XPATH and XQuery Fundamentals
Learn and use XSL and XPATH in easy steps
- Create Extensible Stylesheets to transform XML
- Understand the XML Node Tree
- Apply XSL Template Rules
- Generate HTML from XML
- Use XSL Conditional and Looping syntax
- Sort the nodes in the output
- Address the nodes using XPATH
- Learn relative and absolute addressing
- Learn and Use the various XPATH Functions
- Knowledge of XML
- Knowledge of Eclipse IDE will help but not required
- Knowledge of HTML will help but not required
Learn the fundamentals of XSLT, XPath and XQuery.
If you know XML, XSLT is easy to master. This course will introduce you to the fundamentals of each component of XSLT:
- You will learn how to create XSL document and provide transformation instructions through templates.
- You will address the XML Elements by learning the basics of XPATH.
- You will apply your understanding of XSL and XPATH to navigate and transform a XML Document.
- You will then Learn the XQuery syntax and use it to query a XML document.
Adds value to your resume
Adding XSLT, XPath & XQuery in addition to your current Development skills will look great on your resume.
What are the requirements?
- Eclipse IDE(Installation is covered in easy setup section)
- A basic understanding of HTML and XML
What am I going to get from this course?
- Become a navigator of XML by learning the basics of XPath
- Apply your understanding of XSL and your ability to navigate using XPATH to XSLT
- Use your new XPath & XSLT skills to manipulate and transform your XML
- Use Query syntax to query and transform XML
- Students with XML Background
- Developers who want to transform XML
- Students with out XML knowledge should not take this course