Write Asynchronous C# Code With Tasks and PLINQ
A comprehensive course teaching you how to write asynchronous C# code with the Task Parallel Library and PLINQ.
- Learn how to write robust asynchronous C# code
- Master the fundamentals of multi-threaded code
- Learn how to use Threads
- Learn how to use the Task class
- Use a Task network to implement MapReduce
- Parallelise any LINQ query with PLINQ
- Learn the difference between Tasks and PLINQ
- How to create Task continuations
- ... and much more!
- You need a Windows, Mac or Linux laptop with Microsoft Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio or Monodevelop
- You should be a beginner, intermediate, or advanced C# developer
- That's it!
Last updated: November 22, 2017 - added new promo video
Today we have beautiful libraries for writing multi-threaded C#, and there is simply no excuse for writing bad asynchronous code. In this course I will teach you how to write rock-solid code using Tasks and Parallel LINQ that works perfectly on your first try.
I wrote a multi-threaded conversion utility a year ago that successfully migrated 100,000 documents from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013. The program worked flawlessly the first time because I used PLINQ.
Writing multi-threaded code by hand is hard. I’ll prove it to you by showing you some code that exchanges data between two threads. You will be surprised how difficult it is to do this reliably.
But then I’ll show you how trivially easy it is to write asynchronous C# code using the Task Parallel Library and Parallel LINQ. These amazing frameworks allow anyone to write robust multi-threaded code that can take a beating.
By the end of the course you will be fluent in both the Tasks Parallel Library and Parallel LINQ.
Why should you take this course?
You should take this course if you are a beginner or intermediate C# developer and want to take your skills to the next level. Working with Tasks and Parallel LINQ might sound complicated, but all of my lectures are very easy to follow, and I explain all topics with clear code and many instructive diagrams. You'll have no trouble following along.
Or maybe you're working on a critical asynchronous section of C# code in a lage project, and need to make sure your code scales reliably over multiple CPU cores? The tips and tricks in this course will help you immensely.
Or maybe you're preparing for a C# related job interview? This course will give you an excellent foundation to answer any asynchronous programming questions they might throw at you.
30 day money-back guarantee
This course comes with an unconditional, Udemy backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with the course for any reason, simply request a refund and get your full purchase amount back, no questions asked.
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced C# programmers who want to learn about the Task Parallel Library and Parallel LINQ
- Developers who are about to take a job interview and need to prepare for asynchronous code questions
- Professionals who are writing a section of asynchronous code in a large C# project
Write Asynchronous C# Code With Tasks and PLINQ udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/write-asynchronous-csharp-code-with-task-parallel-library-and-plinq/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/1011