Windows Server 2016 Active Directory DNS DHCP File Server
Learn how to build a Windows Server 2016 network from scratch! + Super bonus: "Home Folder and User Copy"
What you'll learn:
- Windows Server 2016 editions.
- Windows server 2016 licensing model.
- How to install Window Server 2016 from scratch.
- Active Directory fundamentals such as domain, tree, forest, domain controller, and so forth.
- How to install Active Directory.
- Active Directory initial configuration such as how to create organizarional units, users and groups.
- How to join a Windows 10 computer to the Active Directory domain.
- GPO (Group Policy Object). How to centrally manage computers and user configurations.
- DNS - Domain Name System.
- How to install and configure a DHCP server.
- How to configure a Windows Server 2016 file server.
- How to create and configure home folder for users.
- How to use the "copy user" feature.
- Each course section is comprised of theory, Windows Server 2016 demonstration and multiple choice quizzes that allows you to assess your learning progress.
- If you are a beginner or if you are experienced with this technology, this course is for you!
- Become a specialist in Windows Server 2016!
- This online course contains multimedia animations to teach theory and demonstrations of Windows Server 2016 to teach practice!
- Contains 9 lessons that teach theory.
- Contains 10 lessons with hands-on demonstrations that include step-by-step of Windows Server 2016 configurations!
- Learn wherever and whenever you want!
- Full lifetime access!
- Compatible with IOS and Android!
- Certificate of Completion!
- It is ideal for those who are starting or for those who already have experience!
- The author of the course is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and has extensive experience in training, solutions achitecture, deployments and support of Windows Server in medium and large companies!
Who this course is for:
- The primary audience for this course is Information Technology (IT) Professionals who want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to implement and administer Windows Server 2016.
- Anyone who want to understand how to work with the main components of the Windows Server 2016 such as Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP and File Server.
- Anyone interested in Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Beginners that want to get a high paying job in the Information Technology field.
- New and experienced Microsoft Systems Administrators.
- Anyone looking to enhance your skills in the Windows Server 2016 Operating System.
- Those who want to advance their career as a Windows Server 2016 Administrator.
- IT professionals that want to get a promotion.
- IT professionals that want to position themselves to get a new and better job.
3 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion