Windows 10 Troubleshooting
This course is designed to give users an understanding and the skills to troubleshoot Windows 10.
- Use the Troubleshooting tools
- Troubleshoot the Boot Process and Drivers
- Troubleshoot the Logon Process and User Profile Issues
- Troubleshoot Networking Issues
- Troubleshoot Network Resource Access Issues
- Troubleshoot Group Policies
- Troubleshoot Direct Access
- Troubleshoot Lost Data
- Knowledge of Window 10 End User and Networking skills.
This course is designed to give users an understanding and the skills to troubleshoot Windows 10. In this course, students will become familiar with the troubleshooting process and available tools including the Task Manager, Resource Monitor, Performance Monitor, Reliability History, Event Viewer, and Steps Recorder. Students will be able to troubleshoot the boot process and drivers, resolve BCD and Hard Drive boot issues, as well as driver issues. Students will troubleshoot login and user profile issues, and resolve broken trust issues, troubleshoot network issues, resolve DHCP and DNS issues, troubleshoot group policies, Direct Access, and work with data loss issues.
This IAAP-certified counts for 4.25 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students who want to expand their knowledge of Windows 10, Windows 10 troubleshooting, and Networks.