WebdriverIO (v5) - Selenium Webdriver using Node.js & More!
What you'll learn:
- This is a complete course that will teach you from the basics to building advanced frameworks
- A free 200+ page E-Book is included to help students learn and revise
- Continuous Integration & Reporting via Jenkins
- You are taught good programming concepts such as abstraction, don't repeat yourself and Page Object Modelling
- Some basic knowledge of programming would be an advantage
- Some basic knowledge of selenium would be an advantage
- Some basic knowledge of testing concepts (either manual or automation) would be an advantage
** Number 1 rated course for WebdriverIO on Udemy **
** 200+ page e-book of lecture screenshots and notes included to help students revise **
** Course Updated on 10/2019 with 6 hours of brand new up-to-date content! **
This course teaches you the following technologies:
Selenium - is a suite of tools to automate web browsers across many platforms.
Chai - is an assertion library that is often used alongside Mocha. It provides functions and methods that help you compare the output of a certain test with its expected value.
Advanced Reporting (allure reports, J-unit Reports, JSON reports & more) - detailed, visual appealing, useful report outputs.
Jenkins - is a simple way to set up a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment for almost any combination of languages and source code repositories
This course covers everything you need to create advanced frameworks using the WebdriverIO's Next-gen WebDriver test framework for Node.js. By the end of this course, you will have knowledge that's is growing rapidly in demand. Check out the preview videos to see what we cover!
What you will learn?
This is a full course that teaches you from the basics all the way to building advanced frameworks!
I teach you good code design concepts using Page Object Modelling (POM), Don't Repeat Yourself (DRY) and more!
This course is practical. I walk you through everything and provide source code at each stage for you to follow along!
You will gain invaluable knowledge after completing this course and will have skills that are in demand!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner automation testers
- Intermediate automation testers
- Expert automation testers
- Anyone interested in testing
- Manual testers
- Anyone that wants to learn about modern testing techniques
- Those interested in emerging testing technologies that is rapidly growing in popularity
17 hours on-demand video
339 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion