VMware vSphere 6.0 Part 2 - vCenter, Alarms and Templates
Learn VMware vSphere vCenter Installation & Configuration, Clones & Templates, Permissions, Alarms and vSphere Converter
- Explain the role of vCenter Server in a vSphere environment
- Install, configure and administer vCenter Server appliance
- Rapidly deploy Virtual Machines using VM Templates and Clones
- Understand and use vSphere permissions
- Monitor vCenter inventory with Alarms
- Use VMware vCenter Converter to perform physical-to-virtual workload consolidations
- You should have a good understanding of operating systems such as Windows or Linux
- You should have a working knowledge of Ethernet and TCP/IP networks
- You should know how to install and configure ESXi
- You should have a working knowledge of Standard Virtual Switches
- You should know how to create and administer Virtual Machines using ESXi 6
VMware vSphere 6.0 is the platform businesses depend on to deploy, manage and run their virtualized Windows and Linux workloads.
In this course you will learn how to add vCenter management services to your stand alone ESXi environment. Once you have vCenter working, we will show you how to rapidly deploy new VMs via Templates and Clones, how to control vCenter access with Permissions, how to monitor your inventory with Alarms and how to migrate workloads into your new vSphere environment with VMware vCenter Converter.
Learn vCenter Server and Core vCenter Features
This course covers five major topics that all vSphere 6 vCenter administrators must know:
- First, we start by learning how to install and configure vCenter including vCenter for Windows and vCenter Server Appliance (vCSA). From there, learn how to create vCenter's inventory hierarchy, how to join vCenter to an Active Directory domain, how to import an ESXi host into vCenter management, how to connect to and use Web Client. We will also learn how to access VM consoles using both the VMware Remote Console application and the Web Client Console.
- vCenter enables rapid, effective VM deployment using both Templates and Clones. We will see how to perform cold/hot VM cloning to make a one-time copies of VMs. We will then see how to create Template VMs - which are used for rapid copy-and-customize VM deployments. We will look at vCenter's Guest OS Customization Wizard and use it to easily establish new Name and Network properties for our rapidly deployed VMs.
- Next,we will learn how to manage access and Permissions on both standalone ESXi hosts and in vCenter managed environments.
- vCenter has extensive ESXi host, Storage, VM and Cluster monitoring capabilities. We will learn how to use vCenter Alarms to identify exactly the inventory objects we wish to monitor, what conditions we need to check and what actions we want vCenter to take when exceptional circumstances are detected.
- In the final chapter of this course, we will learn how to install and use VMware vCenter Converter. Converter is a workload migration and consolidation tool that lets you migrate Windows or Linux workloads from source physical or foreign virtual machines (e.g. Hyper-V or XenServer) to ESXi Virtual Machines.
The skills you will acquire in this course will help make you a more effective vSphere 6 administrator.
Added Bonus! This course is 100% downloadable. Take it with you and learn on your schedule.
- This course is intended for anyone who wants to learn how to install, configure and use the core components of VMware vSphere 6.0 including vCenter Server
VMware vSphere 6.0 Part 2 - vCenter, Alarms and Templates udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/vmware-vsphere-60-part-2-vcenter-alarms-and-templates/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/466