VMware vSphere 6.0 Part 1 - Virtualization, ESXi and VMs
Learn VMware's ESXi 6 Hyperisor, Virtual Networking, NFS Shares and Virtual Machines. Learn how with Video Demos.
- Install and configure VMware's ESXi hypervisor according to best practices
- Understand and configure virtual and physical networking
- Connect ESXi to NFS shares
- Create, edit, power on and run Virtual Machines
- Have a basic knowledge of Ethernet and TCP/IP
- You should understand and know how to use file shares (e.g.: SMB / CIFS shares)
- Prior experience installing Windows desktop or server operating systems
VMware vSphere 6.0 is the platform businesses depend on to deploy and manage their virtualized Windows and Linux workloads. In this course you will learn the concepts, skills and mechanics you need to get you started as a VMware vSphere 6.0 administrator.
Why Take This Course? (Please click blue Full details link just below)
Here are some great reasons why you should consider enrolling in this course:
- Our courses are amongst the highest rated of all vSphere courses on Udemy. We consistently earn scores of 4.4 to 4.8 stars out of 5!
- New! All of our course content is downloadable so you can learn any time on any compatible device
- Most feedback of any vSphere course on Udemy. Over 580 people have rated this course making it the most reviewed vSphere course on Udemy. Please check out our feedback
- Fastest growing vSphere course on Udemy! Over 2,900 people have enrolled in this class. We add more new students per day than any other vSphere course. People sign up because of our content, quality and price
- One of the lowest cost vSphere courses on Udemy! We give you 8.5 hrs of detailed lectures for $20 or less. Other vSphere courses charge $70 or more for much less content
- We have some of the newest vSphere courses on Udemy. Our courses were developed in late 2015 and published throughout 2016. Many others Udemy courses on VMware date back to 2013 or earlier
- We have the most complete set of vSphere courses on Udemy. Combined, our Part 1 through 6 courses give you 31+hours of vSphere 6 training. Nobody else offers anything close to the breadth and depth of vSphere training that you will get here
- We offer lots of free preview content. Check the course out for yourself before you buy
- Video demonstrations that show you how to complete all tasks discussed in your course
Check us out. Try any of the free preview lessons to see if this course is for you.
Added Bonus! This course is 100% downloadable. Take it with you and learn on your schedule.
About This Course - Learn VMware vSphere 6 from the ground up
This is an in-depth introductory course on virtualization with VMware vSphere 6. This course covers four major topics that all vSphere 6 administrators must know:
- First, we start by learning how to install and configure the ESXi 6.0 hypervisor. From there, we configure ESXi host management networking, join our host to a Windows AD domain, set up time services and much more
- Next, we explore virtual and physical networking. Virtual networking is used to provide Ethernet and TCP/IP networking to VMs. Physical networking is used by both ESXi and VMs to communicate to physical network peers. You will learn to build NIC teams for fast, reliable networking, and how to enable Cisco Discovery Protocol on your virtual Switches
- ESXi can use file shares for Virtual Machines, for backups and as a repository for install media images or to hold VM clones or templates. We will see the file choices ESXi supports, how to connect and disconnect from file shares and best practices for achieving both high performance and redundancy
- We will learn how to build virtual machines. You will learn about the features and capabilities of the virtual hardware layer, how to install a guest OS into your new VM, the purpose and benefits of VMware Tools and how to optimize your VMs for best performance and lowest resource overhead.
- Included at the end of each chapter is a series of one or more video demonstrations that show you exactly how to use your new vSphere skills in a live vSphere 6 environment!
Get in-depth lectures, insights, concepts, how-tos and more. Start learning vSphere 6 now - here on Udemy.
- System administrators who need to work with vSphere virtualization
- Programmers who need to learn how to create vSphere Virtual Machines
- Existing vSphere administrators who want to improve their knowledge of vSphere 6.0
- Anyone who wants to get more work from their servers by virtualizing workloads
VMware vSphere 6.0 Part 1 - Virtualization, ESXi and VMs udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/getting-started-with-vmware-esxi-60-hypervisor/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/454