Learn the basic syntax and structure of the VBnet language and much more
- Understand the VB.net framework
- Work with variables, including numeric, string, variable and more
- Work with flow expressions, including decision statements, iteration statements and more
- Use and understand classes and objects
- Work with single dimensional arrays, multi-dimensional arrays, array lists and type safe lists
- Understand LINQ and how to filter, sort and join
- Handle syntax and logic errors
- Create error exceptions
- Read and write files
- Handle common errors
- Basic Microsoft Windows training or equivalent experience. Prior programming knowledge is useful, but not required.
This course is the beginning track for certification. It's designed for the beginning VBNET programmer although there are topics of an advanced nature. The topics discussed within this curriculum focus primarily on VBNET code and not interface design or true event-based programming. At the end of this course students will be able to understand the VBNET framework; work with variables, including numeric, string, variable and more; work with flow expressions, including decision statements, iteration statements and more; use and understand classes and objects; work with single dimensional arrays, multi-dimensional arrays, array lists and type safe lists; understand LINQ and how to filter, sort and join; handle syntax and logic errors; create error exceptions; read and write files; and handle common errors.
- Students who wish to learn how to program in VB.net
VB.NET Introduction udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/cwvbnet-introduction/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/648