Using SOLID Principles to Write Better Code - A Crash Course
Software Architecture: A rapid, hard-hitting introduction to designing great object-oriented code in Java, C# and more.
- Apply SOLID principles in order to write better code.
- Use SOLID principles to evaluate existing code.
- Understand the long-term benefits of writing good code.
- Understand the characteristics that help differentiate good code from bad code.
- Understand software architecture principles that can help you produce well-structured code.
- You should have experience with an object-oriented programming language, such as Java or C#.
- You should have an understanding of object-oriented programming principles, such as inheritance.
Write Better Code
It's easy enough to write code that works - however, code that simply 'works' just isn't good enough. Is it easy to understand? Is it easy to maintain? Is it easy to change? Is it easy to test? In other words - does it employ good software architecture principles?
This course is about helping you to learn how to write good code using tried-and-tested principles from the world of object-oriented software development in languages like Java and C#. Specifically, we'll unpack what SOLID means, what its benefits are, and how you can apply SOLID principles in order to improve the architecture of your own code - regardless of which object-oriented programming language you use. You'll learn how to look at code, identify problems, and how to improve the code by using SOLID principles. To help you with this, the course also contains a quiz that is focused on refactoring code to conform to SOLID principles.
It's a short course that you can work through in an hour, but it's intended to equip you with skills that you can apply throughout a lifetime of programming!
Some Review Feedback
"The content is structured, step by step is laid out clearly and concisely, the code examples are definitely the icing on the cake as it takes the principles into real world examples which are very valuable."
"Great course with easy to understand examples. Good for first time explanation and as a refresher"
"Firstly, the course focuses on a really important topic that most developers usually skip over, and secondly the course itself is really well thought through with the examples explaining exactly how code can be improved for readability, testing, and to ensure the code is easy to change later on."
"The salient points were well covered, and the code examples are clear enough to illustrate and support each SOLID principle discussed. As a student, we’re able to understand and appreciate the benefit of applying SOLID principles, and writing better code."
This course includes the option of a 30-day, no-questions-asked refund if you're not happy with it.
- Object-oriented programmers who want to learn how to write better code.
- Junior- to intermediate Java and C# developers.
- Anyone with an interest in software architecture and the structure of good code.
Using SOLID Principles to Write Better Code - A Crash Course udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/1-hour-crash-course-using-solid-to-write-better-code/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/1348