Unit Testing .Net Core 3 Applications with xUnit .net & MOQ
Mocking Techniques, Test Driven Development (TDD), and Unit Testing Legacy Code with xUnit.NET + Interview Questions
- Learn all the features and capabilities of xUnit .net
- Learn writing unit tests using the Mocking technique and xUnit
- Learn how to write unit tests for legacy (old) applications
- Learn Test Driven Development (TDD) with xUnit
- Learn how to measure test coverage
- Take the interview questions and get ready for your next interiew
- C# programming beginner level
- Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019 or Visual Studio for Mac
Attention all .NET Core developers looking to develop new skills and take their career to the next level – this is the course to help you get there!
This is a focused course on the Unit Testing .NET Core 3 Projects with xUnit .net ; an open source unit testing tool for .Net Framework and .Net Core applications and the standard tool for unit testing C#, VB.NET and F# projects in Visual Studio.
Being a proficient and confident user of this tool will allow you to execute key .NET core development tasks.
In this course, I will teach you:
the fundamentals of the xUnit .net ;
how to write effective and well-organised unit tests for your .NET core applications;
how to use data driven testing capabilities;
how to use mocking frameworks, including MoQ;
how to use test driven development (TDD) technique;
how to test legacy (old) code;
how to write unit tests for ASP.NET Core MVC applications
No pre-requisite knowledge is required to complete this course, but a positive attitude and a willingness to learn is a must!
Questions are always welcome from students and can be asked in the Q&A section of the course. I endeavor to respond to these quickly so I can create an engaging learning environment for my students
- C#, VB .Net or F# progrmmers
- .NET Framework and/or ASP .NET developers
- .NET Core programmers
- Testers and QA Engineers
- Xamarin developers