Ultimate Guide to Running - for beginners to experts
Let us join you on a journey through the world of running. Learn skills and techniques to achieve your running goals.
- Begin running for the very first time
- Improve your 5km, 10km, half-marathon, marathon and ultra-marathon times
- Implement new running techniques such as interval training, hills training and stairs
- Perfect your foot strike, correct your breathing and better understand what your heart rate can tell you
- Understand your basic food groups and how to fuel your body correctly before, after and during a run
- Gain insight into how to improve your health through natural foods
- Bake your own healthy treats for race day
- Understand what cross training you need to do as a runner
- Grasp the importance of stretching and how to foresee and prevent an injury
- Select the perfect running gear
- Practice specific running techniques to aid your weight loss success
- Learn new tips and tricks gathered from years of running experience
- Master the psychology of positive running
- Students should be willing to try running for the first time if they haven't before
- Students who are already runners should be interested in trying some new techniques to improve their fitness
- Students should be interested in running and should feel enticed to improve their fitness and health
- Some supplementary course material is in the form of Microsoft Excel documents and so a basic understanding of excel is encouraged although each for each document there is a step-by-step tutorial on how to use it
"Running never gets easier, but if you don't change your mindset, it never gets more difficult either"
Running is both beautiful and dreadful, the highs are high, the lows are low. For some, the most difficult act is that of putting on your shoes, for some its the act of resting, but for everyone who's tried it, running is incredibly unique and personal.
We understand that running is not a means-to-an-end but rather an integral part of a healthy and happy life.
As people who love to run every day, we want to share the joy of running with you, as your friends, as well as help you to become the best runner you can be, as your coaches.
Whatever your running goals may be, this course will help you achieve them and take your running to the next level. There is something here for everyone from the beginner to the seasoned runner.
We've noticed a gap between those of you looking to start running for the very first time and those of you looking to break your best time on your next ultra-marathon and we've built the bridge to join us all into one big running community.
We've answered your questions, some of which you may not have known to ask yet, and we've covered all facets of a runners' lifestyle from training, racing, cross-training and injuries to nutrition, psychology and even gadgets.
This course covers everything from the foundations of good running techniques to the tricks only learned through years of running experience! We are your online running coaches, nutritionists, mentors and comrades.
The course offers:
Hours of video lectures and presentations
Real-life training footage
Downloadable training plans
Pages of recipes and downloadable meal plans
This course is easy to navigate and find the relevant lectures for your own unique goals. It is a necessary accessory to your training and should constantly be referred back to. This is not designed to be watched from start to finish but rather be incorporated into your runs and practical everyday life. That being said, the course could be completed in a little over 6 hours.
This course is for anyone looking to improve their running fitness, set new goals and reach them, improve their overall health and look after their bodies and well-being through the sport of running.
- Anyone who wants to start running
- Anyone who wants to improve their running
- Anyone who wants to achieve a specific running goal
- Anyone who wants to lead a healthy lifestyle
- Anyone who wants to learn something new about running
Ultimate Guide to Running - for beginners to experts udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/ultimate-guide-to-running/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/1828