TOP10 Most Popular Jenkins Courses
TOP 10 Most Popular Jenkins Courses
TOP10 Most Popular Jenkins Courses
- 1. DevOps Project: CICD with Git GitLab Jenkins and Laravel
- 2. Devops: Jenkins Pipeline As Code: All you need to know A - Z
- 3. Learn DevOps: CI/CD with Jenkins using Pipelines and Docker
- 4. Jenkins, From Zero To Hero: Become a DevOps Jenkins Master
- 5. Build+Deploy+Test with Jenkins 2.0
- 6. Learn Jenkins from a DevOps Guru
- 7. Devops Fundamentals - CI/CD with AWS +Docker+Ansible+Jenkins
- 8. Build+Deploy+Test with Jenkins 2.0
- 9. Jenkins for Beginners
- 10. Jenkins 2 Introduction for Beginners on Windows
1. DevOps Project: CICD with Git GitLab Jenkins and Laravel
Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery/Deployment (CICD) is a very important part of modern-day software release processes. As a matter of fact, you can not survive as a DevOps Engineer without a good understanding of CICD.
In this course, you are going to learn how to set up a fully functional CICD pipeline for PHP/Laravel applications.
You will learn how to manually deploy Laravel applications to production and later automate the process with CICD using Git, GitLab and Jenkins as the pipeline tools.
2. Devops: Jenkins Pipeline As Code: All you need to know A - Z
3. Learn DevOps: CI/CD with Jenkins using Pipelines and Docker
Jenkins is the most popular tool to do Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of your software:
- It’s free and open source
- It has a strong community with thousands of plugins you can use
- Jenkins is used in a lot of companies, from startups to enterprises
This course will teach you how to use Jenkins using the Jenkins DSL and Jenkins Pipelines (Jenkinsfile). It's a new way of using Jenkins, rather than using freestyle projects. I call it using Jenkins, the DevOps way! I'll explain you about infrastructure as code and automation to make sure you understand how Jenkins Pipelines fits within this new way of thinking.
4. Jenkins, From Zero To Hero: Become a DevOps Jenkins Master
Jenkins is a powerful and flexible automation tool; It is used to automate almost anything.
Go faster and learn how to build strong automated processes like Pipelines, CI/CD Workflows and more!
In the DevOps World, Jenkins is one of the best cards on the table.
If you want to become an expert in the DevOps world, in the course you will learn in addition to Jenkins, crossing technologies that go hand in hand with this service, such as Docker, AWS, Ansible, Git, Maven, DSL, Pipelines and many more!
Start automating everything, and become a DevOps Master!
Are you interested in venturing into a new world full of agile technologies?
This is the right course for you!
5. Build+Deploy+Test with Jenkins 2.0
6. Learn Jenkins from a DevOps Guru
7. Devops Fundamentals - CI/CD with AWS +Docker+Ansible+Jenkins
Lets get into Devops World from Scratch with real time Hands On Projects to build Solutions for CI/CD through Jenkins with deploying Docker Containerized apps into AWS Linux Servers from Git hub.
We will also learn Automation tool called Ansible which will generate Scripts to automate the process of Deployment using Docker Containers in various machines.
This Course assumes that students do not have any prior knowledge on Devops tools and will start everything from Scratch including Linux Basic Commands.
By end of this course, You will get Practical Project experience in understanding how all the Devops tools connected together to build robust Automation Infrastructure.
8. Build+Deploy+Test with Jenkins 2.0
10. Jenkins 2 Introduction for Beginners on Windows
This is a beginner's course designed to show how to setup and run a Jenkins CI server starting with continuous inspection (build, test and analysis) for users of Windows-based systems. This course provides a strong foundation for implementing continuous inspection and integration at your company or studio. In order to keep the course short and to-the-point, several decisions were made in order to provide a complete path to continuous integration.
The pipeline created in this course consists of the following:
- Jenkins CI server installed and configured on Windows
- Git as the source control system
- Java as the main programming language of build projects
- Maven as the build tool
This set of tools provides a comprehensive, end-to-end implementation continuous integration pipeline. Jenkins can be installed on many operating systems and supports a myriad of tools and technologies -- which means, this course provides tremendous value to those comfortable or interested in other operating systems and/or technologies.