The Non-Technical Person's guide to building products & apps
Go from Idea to MVP with no CTO and no coding. Launch your business, app, or product idea cheaply, quickly, and easily.
- Quickly validate your ideas using five different techniques
- Build a landing page that converts with Launchrock
- Run validation campaigns through Facebook and Google
- Interpret the results of your validation campaigns and understand basic web analytics
- Wireframe from scratch with Balsamiq and produce a mockup of YouTube
- Determine the best (and cheapest) way of getting your app designed
- Manage design freelancers and be effective at negotiating a lower price
- Start a web design contest and receive up to 40 free designs to choose from
- Make use of free and premium templates to skip the graphic design process entirely
- Put together a design packet for the design process
- Find and vet developers from three different online sources
- Test developers with small amounts of investment before committing to them
- Find the best deals on contractors to save the most money
- Avoid the common pitfalls of contracting
- Streamline communication with your development team
- Bug test web and mobile applications effectively and professionally
- Understand the basics of startup traction and how product quality plays into that
- Leverage your MVP to recruit and attract investment capital
- Familiarity with basic business and startup concepts is helpful, but not necessary.
What do Pinterest, Snapchat, Amazon, and Alibaba all have in common?
They were all started by non-technical founders who couldn't code and didn't have a CTO.
Nowadays, anyone who has an idea is told that they have to "learn to code" or "find a partner," but learning how to code isn't realistic; it takes years to get good at and forces you to neglect your other skill set. Plus, finding a technical partner is insanely difficult because everyone is trying to do it, and if you do find someone, it's going to be really expensive.
If you have an idea you don't need to learn how to code and you don't need to sacrifice half of your vision to someone "technical." As an entrepreneur, a freelancer, or even a small business owner you need to learn how to independently test and launch your ideas - without anyone else's help. This course will show you how.
I'm Evan Kimbrell and I'm the founder of Sprintkick, a full service web application studio based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years I've personally overseen the launch of over 100 apps all the way from concept to deployment. I have no idea how to code and I've never had a technical partner. I created this course to teach you how you can launch your idea without spending years learning how to code, having to recruit a partner, and without breaking the bank along the way.
This course is divided into six easy-to-follow sections that comprehensively cover all you need to know to take an idea from napkin to launch. This course isn't theory; it's 100% application.
What we're going to cover:
- 5 easy ways to pre-evaluate your idea before you spend a dollar - in less than 1 hour.
- The most effective way of using a landing page for validation purposes with Launchrock.
- How to wireframe like a pro with Balsamiq (in exactly 39 minutes).
- How to determine the best route for designing your application.
- How to get your app designed for as little as $9.
- How to get designers to compete for your app with no money upfront.
- Navigating the designer relationship and how to save as much money as possible.
- How to find and validate the best contractors.
- How to negotiate rates and guarantee on time delivery.
- How to bug hunt on both web and mobile with free tools.
- How to streamline communication throughout your project.
- Ways to save considerable money and time when working with a developer.
- How to leverage what you've built to recruit going forward.
Why you should take this course:
- Over 22+ hours of content and direct access to me, the instructor, as a guide.
- You'll learn essential and repeatable skills like ten-minute validation, rapid wireframing, and effective contracting.
- Being able to identify an idea, test it, and launch it will be an invaluable tool even if you never pursue your idea. There will be unlimited opportunities to implement these skills in your life.
- Learn a skill set that will make you a more well-rounded entrepreneur, freelancer, marketer, business owner, or sales expert.
- Lifetime access to abbreviated summaries of each lecture, called "cheat sheets."
- Follow along and collaborate on a joint project. Watch me take an idea all the way through the process taught in this course and into deployment.
I've packed together everything I know from:
- 3 years being a solo, non-tech founder building a mega app with no in-house tech team (that I raised several million dollars with).
- 1 year working directly with 50+ non technical founders as a venture capitalist in Silicon Valley.
- 4 years as Director of Sprintkick, overseeing over 100 apps from concept to launch, for small startups and big Fortune 100 companies.
Also included in this course:
- Free access to hand written legal documents. These documents cost over $5000 to get made, and our Udemy students will get them for free.
I know the frustration that someone feels when they have a business idea and they can't act on it. If you have an idea it's not going to get more valuable by sitting on it. Let me show you how to turn the idea quickly (and cheaply) into reality. Empower yourself with this immensely valuable skill set and join the course.
- Entrepreneurs, freelancers, and business owners can all benefit from this course.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to test ideas and validate internal projects.
The Non-Technical Person's guide to building products & apps udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/launch-your-idea-idea-to-mvp-with-no-cto-and-no-coding/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/2339