The Guide to macOS Sierra / High Sierra
Learn How to Use Your Mac
The Guide to macOS Sierra / High Sierra udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Use macOS Sierra to perform basic tasks
- Know how to organize folders and files
- Use macOS organizational tools like Contacts, Reminders, Calendar and Notes
- Understand the basics of maintaining their Mac and security
- Use Siri in macOS
- Use notifications, widgets and other macOS interface elements
- Understand the uses for other standard Mac apps like iBooks, Messages, Photos and Maps
- Use critical Mac apps like Safari, Mail, TextEdit, QuickTime Player, Preview and iTunes
- Students should know the very basics, such as being able to use a mouse/trackpad and keyboard
Note: This course covers Sierra and High Sierra, the older versions of macOS. Please go to The Guide to macOS Mojave by Gary Rosenzweig for a course that teaches the current version of macOS.
Learn the ins and outs of using macOS Sierra. This course includes more than 50 video tutorials, more than 4 hours of video instruction. It begins by showing you the basics of the desktop and then goes into detail about using the Finder, iTunes, Safari, Mail, TextEdit, Preview and other basic apps. Lots of tips, tricks and techniques.
Each tutorial clearly presents a topic and shows you how to use macOS Sierra. You can watch while trying out techniques for yourself. Presented by the host of the MacMost Now video podcast, the creator of hundreds of online video tutorials and the author of books on the Mac and iPad.
The Guide to macOS Sierra is brought to you by MacMost. The MacMost website contains hundreds of free video tutorials, but the ones in this app are unique to the app and give a deeper beginner's look at Sierra.
Who this course is for:
- This course will help typical Mac users delve deeper into macOS features
- This course will help new Mac users learn their way around
- This course will help current Mac users see how old and new features work in Sierra
- This course is not for those who are already experts at using Macs
4.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion