The Guide To macOS Mojave
Learn How to Use Your Mac
The Guide To macOS Mojave udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Use macOS Mojave to perform basic tasks
- Find out how to use new Mojave features like Continuity Camera, Dark Mode, Quick Actions and much more.
- Know how to organize folders and files
- Use macOS organizational tools like Contacts, Reminders, Calendar and Notes
- Understand the basics of maintaining their Mac and security
- Use notifications, widgets and other macOS interface elements
- Understand the uses for other standard Mac apps like Messages, Maps and Books
- Use critical Mac apps like Safari, Mail, TextEdit, QuickTime Player, Preview and iTunes
- Students should know the very basics, such as being able to use a mouse/trackpad and keyboard
Learn the ins and outs of using macOS Mojave, the latest operating system for your Mac. This course includes more than 60 video tutorials and more than 7 hours of video instruction. It begins by showing you the basics of the desktop and then goes into detail about using the Finder, Safari, Mail, TextEdit, Preview and other basic apps. This course includes lots of tips, tricks and techniques.
Each tutorial clearly presents a topic and shows you how to use macOS Mojave. You can watch while trying out techniques for yourself. Presented by the host of the MacMost video podcast, the creator of hundreds of online video tutorials and the author of books on the Mac and iPad.
The Guide to macOS Mojave is brought to you by MacMost. The MacMost website contains hundreds of free video tutorials, but the ones in this course are unique to the course and give a deeper look at Mojave.
Who this course is for:
- This course will help new Mac users learn their way around
- This course will help current Mac users fill in gaps in their knowledge
- This course will help current Mac users see how old and new features work in Mojave
- This course is not for those who are already experts at using Macs
7.5 hours on-demand video
3 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion