The Complete Android™ Material Design Course
Make Android Apps That Stand Out Using Material Design
- Unleash the power of material design by leveraging material components and libraries
- Build Awesome UIs for your Android apps
- Master using components and libraries that implement Material Design principles
- Build Beautiful Jaw-Dropping Android Apps
- Basic knowledge of the Java Programming Language
- A computer with Internet access
- Android Studio installed on your computer (Linux, Mac or Windows)
- Knowing how to run Android applications on emulator or your Android device
- A Computer(PC, Laptop, iMac, or MacBook) with at least 8 GB of RAM, preferably an x86-based CPU and SSD disk drive
In a world that every experience is moving to mobile handsets though mobile applications, design matters, it really does! And, designing beautiful apps with nice and appropriate UI/UX plays a crucial role in today's super-competitive mobile application market. Material design is a system for designing beautiful and natural-looking experiences for users.
This course teaches you how to use material design principles in your applications by using various components and features that are available for Android, thus creating better experiences for your users, and distinguishing your apps.
The course covers many components and design areas by providing clear and step-by-step instructions and concise project-based lectures. So it minimizes your learning curve and if you are looking for a crash course to get started using material design in Android apps, this course is for you!
By the end of this course, you would have learned to work with a lot of material design components in Android, and uplifted your skills in Android UI/UX design considerably.
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. So, you take absolutely zero risk by taking this course and gain a lot of practical technical skill instead.
So, take this course now and join me in this incredible journey!
Note: Android is the trademark of Google LLC
- Android developers who love to learn creating material applications
- UI/UX designers who like to get their feet dirty in developing Android applications
- If you want to make an app that uses Material Design, this course dives into the thing deeper than many others
- In addition to basic topics, this course also teaches advanced Material Design concepts, so it is essential for the advanced Android developer too
- People who want to create their own Android applications
- People who want to create awesome Android applications just for fun
- People who want to work as freelancers
- People with small programming back (C, C++ ,C# , etc.) who are curious about Android development
- People who love to begin a career as Android developer