The Climb: 6 Steps to a Powerful Personal Brand
Grow Your Following, Boost Your Career, and Skyrocket Your Income with a Powerful Personal Brand
- How to tell a compelling brand story
- How to stand out in a crowded market.
- Automatically attract the right customers, clients, patients, or fans.
- Create a logo that matches your brand
- Select brand colors that are attractive to your primary audience.
- Learn how to tell your story in a way that makes practically any audience want to pay attention and act.
- Learn how to separate yourself from the crowd.
- This course is best suited for those professionals who have an ongoing business. Although beginners will benefit, the course is detailed and action-oriented. Therefore, you must be ready to implement immediately.
Here's the simple truth: powerful personal brands enjoy benefits that others simply don't. They command higher fees, are referred more often, haggle less over price, if at all, and are thought of first.
Why? What is their magic? What is their secret sauce?
Well, there is a secret sauce. Personal brands didn't become powerful personal brands by accident. Their brand story, colors, logo, book covers, profile pics and Tweets were carefully planned.
Well, I've had the opportunity to work directly with some of the world's greatest brands - no, no in an indirect way, but in a hands on way. I till do to this day. As such, I know the steps you need to take to climb to the top of your market. And you will learn those steps in this course.
You will learn:
- Exactly what automatically attracts the right people to you.
- How to share your brand story with the world in such a way that they immediately find you credible.
- What to Tweet to cause your audience to want to follow you.
- How to break through all of the noise in the marketplace.
- And, much, much more.
Welcome aboard. Let's take the climb to the top of the market.
- This course ideal for trainers, consultants, coaches, attorneys, physicians, musicians and others who was to stand out and become the go-to person in their field.