SQL - Master Class For Data Analysis
Writing SQL Server queries for Data Analysis
SQL - Master Class For Data Analysis udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
Install and use SQL Server database engine and studio
- Analyse data looking for patterns and behaviours
- Expertly code quantitative analysis using SQL
- Write SQL using LAG(), NTILE(), OVER, PARTITION logic and many more analytics functions
- Understand Primary and Foreign keys
- Understand the difference between DML and DDL
- Understand the relational database model
- Make data driven decisions in your enterprise
- Master all types of table joins (incl. Complex Apply joins)
- Answer those gnarly interview questions, yes we will always have those !
Only have a Mac ? You can use Virtual Box, Windows Server Trial edition and SQL 2014 Express or later
- Want to learn from a rated Top-responding instructor (Yes, I answer Q&A within 24 hours or less!) ?
- As you will learn the A-Z here, start easy then boom - the hard work of data analysis starts
- This course is presented using SQLServer 2014 Express which is free from Microsoft (& later versions e.g 2016 Express can be used)
With so much data stored in SQL databases, how can we get at it ?
You use SQL to get at this data, no matter what the SQL Database product is (e.g SQL Server, Oracle and many more).
Coding SQL to analyse data can be a daunting and complex task, hence the reason for building this course.
In this course I will teach you how code SQL to perform data analysis in order to answer complex questions that you will encounter daily in your job.
Ask yourself these simple questions ...
Do you know all of the TABLE JOIN types that can be applied in a SQL query ?
Have you ever used OUTER APPLY, which is so easy and powerful to use ?
Can you write a running total in a single line of SQL ?
Where do you use a ROLLUP statement and why would you use it ?
What is LAG() ?
If you could not answer these simple questions then this course will definitely change all of that for you.
You definitely should know all of this to survive the SQL environment you work in !
All course materials are provided e.g. Sample databases (with real data), code scripts, practice exercises and quizzes.
Don't forget, there is a 30 Day money back guarantee if this course does not deliver what you expected.
Stay safe and well
Data Analyst and Visualisation Engineer
Who this course is for:
- Data Analysts and Data Scientists
- New graduates
- Technical marketing people
- Those looking to acquire new skills
- Research shows students don’t learn by hearing or seeing, they learn by doing, a model often called active learning.
7.5 hours on-demand video
1 downloadable resource
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion