SQL Made Simple: SQL Server Queries for Non-Programmers
Now is your time to learn SQL - the language top applications run on. SQL for Beginners. Made Simple and Stress-Free ✔
- Course SQL Script Included!
- SQL queries broken down into ACTIONABLE STEPS.
- Before you know it, you'll be scripting SQL queries on your own!
- WRITE SQL Queries in Your SQL Server Databases
- CREATE Select Queries
- FILTER with the WHERE Clause
- SORT Your Database Records
- GROUP Your Records
- USE Aggregate Functions
- LEARN Different Date Functions
- GET Familiar with Functions You Can Use with Strings
- LEARN How to Join Tables
- CREATE Subqueries
- CREATE Tables Using SQL
- INSERT Records Into Your Tables
- CREATE Views
- ... and more!
- Download the databases to follow along. This is covered in the lecture, "Installing the Exercise Databases"
- Access to one of the following versions of SQL Server & SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL Sever 2017
- SQL Server 2016
- SQL Server 2014
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- SQL Server 2008
Querying SQL is an Essential Skill for Any Aspiring Database Professional.
By the end of this course you will be able to BUILD QUERIES, CREATE TABLES, and PERFORM AGGREGATE CALCULATIONS. You will learn how to JOIN TABLES together for more robust reporting, and how to CREATE VIEWS, and STORED PROCEDURES that let you save and reuse your queries.
So whether you are brand new to SQL, or need a refresher, this is SQL Made Simple, you will find this course highly useful, and easy to learn.
R E S O U R C E S
↳ At the end of each section, you will find the SQL script used in that section, as well as Questions, to help reinforce what you learn... and of course, the Answers.
↳ At the end of the course, you will find a Test Your Skills with even more questions and answers.
↳ Look for the Glossary of Terms Used In This Course to help you talk the talk.
Your SQL resources are here, so let's get started!
T-SQL, SQL Server, Microsoft SQL
- This SQL course is for new SQL Server users who are not yet familiar with SQL syntax. This course is for those who will be gathering and mining for data, not for database administrators looking to learn about implementation, or security. No prior programming knowledge is needed. This course is probably not for you is you are looking to learn super advanced queries.
- This SQL course is not for you if you are already 100% comfortable with SQL.
- This SQL course is for SQL Server user who are looking to query databases.
- This SQL course is not for SQL user who are looking for information about database administration, or security policies.