Sport First Aid
A first aid course for the sports person. Learn how to treat common sporting injuries and illnesses
- Know how to administer lifesaving first aid in a sporting emergency
- Learn how to assess an emergency situation
- First aid for a casualty who is unresponsive and breathing normally (recovery position)
- First aid for a casualty who is unresponsive and NOT breathing normally (CPR)
- Treatment for a spinal injury sporting casualty
- Treatment for bleeding
- Treatment for head injuries, soft tissue injuries and fractures
- Treatment for asthma and diabetes
- Students are encourage to practice some of the first aid scenarios at home, so a friend and space is ideal.
- If students can have a sling and sterile dressing to hand then they can practice dressing a wound and immobilising fractures
The training enables a first-aider to give emergency sports first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while watching, playing or officiating sport.
This Sports First Aid Course will cover all the major injuries and illnesses a person could come across when taking part in sport.
The syllabus is:
Aims of First Aid
Dealing with an Emergency
What is in a first aid box
Responsibilities of the First Aider
Priorities of Treatment
CPR Adult, Child,
Choking Adult, Child
Bleeding and Wounds
Sprains and Strains
Fractures and spinal injuries
This course is an excellent First Aid Training package to gain invaluable knowledge at their own time and pace. It also serves as a superb resource for those with English as a Second Language to equip them with the vocabulary and language skills to pass a practical course and to refresh this vital knowledge on a regular basis.
This course allows you to learn first aid skills in the confront of your own home. The course is completely unique and a totally new concept in First Aid training allowing you to learn these vital skills when it suits you. The course consists of videos, step by step guidance, diagrams, internet links and downloadable pdfs to appeal to all learning styles.
The course is well structured and for each topic you receive a clear explanation as to what has happened and why you should help in a particular way.
EMT First Aid and Lifeguard Training provides this course for guidance and it is not in any way a substitute for medical advice. EMT First Aid and Lifeguard Training is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made, or actions taken based on this course. We strongly recommend that you attend a practical First Aid course to understand what to do in a medical emergency.
- This course is excellent for anyone involved in sport, either as a coach, player/performer or parent
Sport First Aid udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/sport-first-aid/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/2117