SOLID Principles of Object-Oriented Design and Architecture
Master SOLID principles and embrace clean and maintainable software architecture
- Learn the fundamental theory of SOLID principles
- See the impact of each SOLID principle on the architecture of software systems
- Understand the scope and the limitations of SOLID principles
- Discover the benefits of abstractions in software development
- Learn popular architectural patterns based on SOLID principles
- Stay pragmatic and avoid over-engineering
- Professional experience with at least one object-oriented language
In this course you're going to master SOLID principles of object-oriented design and architecture. You'll understand each of these principles in details and learn to apply them in real-world software systems. You'll also learn the WHY of SOLID principles and understand what benefits you get out of them.
SOLID principles were distilled about 20 years ago, but the body of knowledge they incorporate is even older than that. These five principles embody at least 40 years of academic research and industry experience with software design and architecture. They constitute a universal framework which aims to achieve higher-quality software.
SOLID principles constitute strong foundation and provide actionable guidelines for writing clean and maintainable code. SOLID code is flexible, extensible and readable. Such code is much more pleasant to work with and constitutes a valid reason for professional pride.
In the past decades, SOLID principles became integral part of developers' vocabulary. They appear everywhere: from books and software conferences, to job interviews. And no wonder! SOLID principles enable efficient dialog about software design and architecture. They will guide you through the initial design proposal and will be very useful later during architectural reviews. Therefore, if you want to be able to speak the language of software developers, you need to understand SOLID principles.
All in all, if you're a professional software developer and use object-oriented language - this course is for you.
- Developers who want to understand software architecture and write clean and maintainable applications
SOLID Principles of Object-Oriented Design and Architecture udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/solid-principles-object-oriented-design-architecture/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/1322