Six Sigma Statistics Using Minitab 17
Learn Basics and Confidently Apply Six Sigma Statistical Concepts To Your Green / Black Belt Projects Using Minitab 17
- Will be able to understand the statistical concepts from basic up to Six Sigma Black Belt level.
- Will able to use Minitab 17 for conducting the advanced level of statistical analysis
- Will help you in understanding statistics to pass certification exams such as ASQ-CQA, CQE, SSGB, SSBB and many more.
- Willingness to learn
- A part of this course on the use of Minitab 17. You will need to have the software to practice. Please note that you can donload 30 days trial version of this software from Minitab.com
Here is a summary of topics covered in this course.
Learn Statistics in plain and simple terms from basics to the advanced concepts.
Learn to perform statistical analysis using Minitab 17 software for your Six Sigma Green / Black Belt projects
A wide range of topics covered starting from the basics to advance topics such as Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Gage R&R, Hypothesis Testing, ANOVA and Design of Experiments.
No need to pay $500 - $2,000.
No need to take days off from your work.
Certificate of Completion provided.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. Get your money back in 30 days if you are not satisfied.
This course is prepared based on my 30 years of practical experience in Quality Management.
You will learn the statistical analysis for your Six Sigma projects using Minitab 17 through short and easy to understand video lessons and quizzes. Discussion forum on the right side of this course would be used to discussed specific problems and issues.
- Quality Managers
- Supervisors, Managers and professionals who want to implement Six Sigma process within an organization.
- Business Managers who want to understand what numbers are telling
- Six Sigma Black Belts
- Six Sigma Green Belts