SharePoint Online - Level 1
Learn how to take your basic SharePoint knowledge and develop it to become a Power User
What you'll learn:
- Improve their knowledge of SharePoint Online
- Use more advanced features of SharePoint Online
- Start using tools like Access, InfoPath and SharePoint Designer with SharePoint Online
- Familiarity with basics of SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Access
- SharePoint Designer
- SharePoint Online
This course takes you beyond the basics of SharePoint Online. It will show you how to use the more advanced features of SharePoint Online such as lookup and site columns, views, subsites, advanced document management as well as use advanced desktop tools including Microsoft Access, InfoPath and SharePoint Designer.
The course includes a video tutorial as part of each lesson that is focused on a particular topic along with course notes and additional resources for further discovery.
This course should take about 4 hours or so to complete and is designed to take you from a basic knowledge of SharePoint Online to using and implementing the more advanced features, thereby making SharePoint Online a far more effective tool for you. It will give you greater skills and confidence to use SharePoint Online more effectively and productively every day.
Who this course is for:
- You should already have a basic understanding of SharePoint Online
- You should be looking to do more with SharePoint Online beyond just the basics
- You should be looking at ways to use SharePoint to make your business more productive
3.5 hours on-demand video
25 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion