Setup Your Own Web Hosting Environment
Learn to install Linux OS, configure DNS, DDNS, Web Server, Apache, PhPMyAdmin and acces your doman from the Internet.
- Install Linux OS
- Setup your own web hosting environment
- Understand what DNS is and how it works
- Understand what DynDns is
- Setup a DNS Server
- Install, configure and secure Apache, PHP, MySQL and PHPMyAdmin
- Basic Setup of Wordpress
- Access your website from the internet - configure a port forwarding on your router
- Basic IT skills
- Basic Linux commands
Many of you would be web programmer. Some of you might be owing a website and would certainly be editing and updating it frequently. While a few having no adequate knowledge of web technologies would still be planning to have one. Through this course I will make know how you could host it using your Linux box with a very little knowledge . Things could be as simple as that.
This course covers the basics, from installing Linux OS, configuring DNS/DDNS and Port forwarding, Web Server, PHP, MySQL, PhPMyAdmin and basic setup on Wordpress. Some basic Linux commands are recommended though.
- Beginners in web development
- IT Students and Passionates
Setup Your Own Web Hosting Environment udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/setup-your-own-web-hosting-environment/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/494