Setup Your Own Web Hosting Environment
Learn to install Linux OS, configure DNS, DDNS, Web Server, Apache, PhPMyAdmin and acces your doman from the Internet.
Setup Your Own Web Hosting Environment udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Install Linux OS
- Setup your own web hosting environment
- Understand what DNS is and how it works
- Understand what DynDns is
- Setup a DNS Server
- Install, configure and secure Apache, PHP, MySQL and PHPMyAdmin
- Basic Setup of Wordpress
- Access your website from the internet - configure a port forwarding on your router
- Basic IT skills
- Basic Linux commands
Many of you would be web programmer. Some of you might be owing a website and would certainly be editing and updating it frequently. While a few having no adequate knowledge of web technologies would still be planning to have one. Through this course I will make know how you could host it using your Linux box with a very little knowledge . Things could be as simple as that.
This course covers the basics, from installing Linux OS, configuring DNS/DDNS and Port forwarding, Web Server, PHP, MySQL, PhPMyAdmin and basic setup on Wordpress. Some basic Linux commands are recommended though.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in web development
- IT Students and Passionates
2 hours on-demand video
10 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion