Selenium WebDriver with Docker
From beginner to expert! Run your tests inside a docker container in parallel in AWS & Create disposable infrastructure
Selenium WebDriver with Docker udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- By the end of this course, you would be very comfortable with Docker with Selenium WebDriver, Docker-compose, Jenkins, Running Tests in AWS cloud
- We would be creating a Data Driven - Test Automation Framework from scratch Using Java + TestNG
- Creating our own custom docker images
- Running our automated tests inside a docker container
- Running multiple test suites in parallel using docker-compose
- Auto scaling in AWS based on tests demand
- Creating disposable test automation infrastructure on-demand using Docker
- Zalenium - Selenium Grid with Video recording and many other cool features
- Jenkins from Installation till running our tests in AWS cloud
- Building a CI + CD pipeline from scratch using Jenkins, GitHub, DockerHub, AWS
- Integrating our test automation process with GitHub and DockerHub
- Creating Selenium Grid using Docker
- BDD is covered
- Absolutely NO knowledge is required on docker, jenkins, AWS.
- Basic knowledge on Java and Selenium webdriver syntax would be nice. However we would be creating a test automation framework from scratch in this course.
Docker is one of the hottest technologies in the recent years. Docker helps us to automate the infrastructure. This course is about how docker can be used in Test Automation along with Selenium WebDriver.
To bring up the Selenium Grid infrastructure on-demand
To run our selenium tests inside a docker container
To run multiple test suites in parallel
To run our tests in the cloud like AWS / Azure / Google-cloud
To build a CI + CD pipeline to automatically build our selenium project, package it as a docker image & push it into DockerHub.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who has interests in Test Automation
- If you are tired of seeing test scripts failure in the remote machine, then this course is for you!
- If you want to run your tests quickly in the cloud like AWS/Azure/Google cloud, then it is for you!
15.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion