Rest API/Web Services testing with SoapUI+Realtime scenarios
#1 Highest Rated Soap UI Course- 9000+ Students ::API Testing+Groovy script+Real time Project+ Interview Questions
- Writing test cases for SOAP/RESTFul APIs/Web services.
- Writing automation scripts using Groovy
- Preparing test data using excel sheets
- Importing REST project from Swagger
- Sample projects with web services for practice purpose
- Managing environments in SoapUI Free/Pro versions
- Generating test reports
- Interview Questions
- Understand database(MySQL) basics
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- Creating automation scripts to execute your test cases from build tools on different environments
- This course is for the testers who would like to become proficient in testing web services using Soap UI tool
- Having basic knowledge on testing fundamentals
By end of this course you will be familiar in testing web services (both SOAP based and REST Services) manually and automate with Groovy scripting.The course has been prepared in such a way that you can learn this course starting from basics to advanced topics in a progressive way. Course has assignments/quizzes for you to practice and strengthen your knowledge.
****Course has projects with SOAP/REST services for practice purpose.****
By end of this course you will be familiar in:
Web services basics like WSDL,SOAP ,XML and JSON.
Creating Test Suites, Test Cases for SOAP/RESTFul APIs/Web Services
Writing Assertions (Validating web service responses)
Data Driven Testing
Working with Data Sources (Database,Excel,Grid etc..)
Working with DataSink and DataGen
Automation with Groovy Script
Reading data from Files,Excel Sheets using Groovy scripts
Importing SWAGGER Projects
Creating Mock Services
Generating Test Reports
Creating batch scripts to execute your test cases from command line tool
Integrating with Jenkins for Continuous Integration
Managing Environments in SoapUI Free version
"We respect your time"- all the videos are short and straight to point without wasting your valuable time.
Assignments - Given assignments along with required resources, which will help you practice your learning.
Short and precise videos
Sample Project :Provided a sample project with "REST Services" for practice purpose
******************** Final Certification Mock Exam (40 Questions) **************************
I offer full support, answering any questions you have.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson with out progress. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll learn smoothly through this course without any major issues.
- Who want to become proficient in Web service /API testing using Soap UI