Regular Expressions for Beginners - Universal
Learn to use Regular Expressions (Regex) in all programming languages and tools the easy way with Edwin Diaz
What you'll learn:
- At the end of this course students will know how to use Regular Expressions
- At the end of this course students will be able to use Regular Expressions in any programming language
- At the the of this course students will be able to understand Regex syntax when they see it
- Student should be familiar with programming concepts
- Students should have an internet connection
- Willingness to follow through with the lectures until the end
What this course is?
This course is universal, meaning that the regular expression material you learn here will be applicable in most if not all regular expression engines.
Regular expressions are also called Regex, Regexp or Regexes, so we will be probably be using this vocabulary since it's easier to pronounce and is what we commonly use in the programming community.
Who this course is for?
New developers that want to learn regular expressions.
Frustrated developers who had issues learning it before.
Any developer who is serious about their programming career.
Some information about the course structure!
We will start slow with the most basic regular expression functionality, like searching and matching, learning what each of the symbols do and how to use them to do what we need.
After we learn the most basic things, we will start with more complex operations and real worlds solutions. I always try keep the lectures short so that the material is easy to digest.
At the end of every section we are going to have some practice code so that we can re-enforce everything for that section.
See you inside, let's do this!
Who this course is for:
- Any developer or programmer that wants to create more powerful applications needs to take this course
- Students looking for an easy way to learn regular expressions should take this course
- Students who had a hard time learning Regular Expressions before should take this course
3 hours on-demand video
3 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion