Python for Beginners with Examples
Get started with Python quickly, build two complete apps, and learn how to use Python in a real Linux server environment
- Learn Python from scratch
- Learn all Python basics such as variables, functions, conditionals, loops, text processing, file processing and more.
- Learn the basics by using real-world examples
- Create a command-line-based program
- Create a desktop app that converts between different units
- Create a standalone version of the desktop app that runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers
- Learn the wxPython GUI library to develop desktop graphical user interfaces
- Create a web application that runs on the browser
- Deploy a web application to a live server so everyone who has a browser can use it
- Learn the Flask web framework to do web development with Python
- A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
- No prior knowledge of Python is required
This Python course has everything you need to know to start coding in Python and not even that, by the end of the course you will know how to build complete programs and also build graphical user interfaces for your programs so you can impress your employer or your friends. I will guide you step by step starting from the basics and always assuming you don't have previous programming experience or a computer science degree. In fact, most people who learn Python come from a vast variety of careers.
This course is designed to not only teach you Python, but to also give you a real feel of how to use Python in a real enviornment. You will get this real-world experience of using Python by gaining free access to a remote server where Python is already installed. You will write and run Python programs directly on that remote computer in an easy fashion by simply using your internet browser. This will also allow you to run Python programs 24/7 on that server and let the apps do interesting tasks while you sleep. That will make you understand the real power of Python in a real server environment and I will guide you through the entire process.
The course is ideal for those who haven't programmed before, but it also works for experienced programmers who don't know Python because the course offers you a training package so dense with information and practical activities you will not need to look further.
Besides videos, you will also find a lot of Python exercises in the course. These are interactive exercises that you can solve directly on the Udemy exercise interface. The course also contains quizzes that will help you constantly check the knowledge you get during the videos. This variety of learning material will help you solidify your Python skills and also give you a fun learning experience.
This course has all you need to get you started. After you take it you will be ready to go to the next level of specializing in any of the Python paths such as data science or web development. Python is one of the most needed skills nowadays. Sign up today!
- Those who don't know where to start with learning Python.
- Those who want to use Python regardless of the technology field they want to apply the language to.
- Those who need a complete guide on how to start and continue their career with Python.