Part 1 and Part 2 Certification Exam Strategy
How to study for the TOGAF® 9.1 Level 1 and Level 2 Exams, or the TOGAF Combined Exam
- Have a strategy for taking the TOGAF Part 1 exam
- Have a strategy for taking the TOGAF Part 2 exam
- Understand how the Prometric testing software works
- Know what to study on the morning of the exam
- You should be planning to take the TOGAF exam, either Part 1, Part 2 or Combined
- You should know approximately when you are planning on taking the TOGAF exam
- You should know whether you want to take them both together (combined) or separately
New videos recorded Apr 2016. Part 2 Sample Questions added. With subtitles.
More than 15,000 students have joined my Part 1 course, and more than 9,000 students have joined my Part 2 course. More than 2,500 reviews between the two courses!
This course goes through the process of studying for the TOGAF 9 Part 1, Part 2 and Combined exams. I go through what you need to do to prepare for the exam in the weeks leading up to the test, and how to approach the exam itself on the day of the test.
I also link to the best resources I have found online for studying for this test. I link to free resources, cheap and inexpensive ones, and even blog posts I have found.
By the end of this short course, you will know how to approach studying for the exam. I want to be clear that this course does not cover the TOGAF 9 specification itself. This class alone is not sufficient for taking the TOGAF exams. But I do lay out a schedule for you to study over 4-5 weeks that you can follow.
I am TOGAF 9 Certified, having passed both the Part 1 and Part 2 exams. And I am also a member of the Open Group's Architecture Forum. I hold a commercial license to teach the TOGAF 9 Specification.
TOGAF is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries. SoftwareArchitect(dot)ca is a member of The Open Group Architecture Forum and holds a current, valid TOGAF® Commercial License.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. The course will always be up-to-date here and nowhere else. I am also available for questions inside the course discussion board.
- Students who plan to take the TOGAF Architecture exam: Part 1, Part 2 or Combined
- Students who would like to know what is the best study strategy
- Students who would like to know what is the best test taking strategy while in the testing center