Oracle 12c Data Guard Administration
A comprehensive course with concentration on the practical side on Oracle Data Guard administration.
Oracle 12c Data Guard Administration udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Understand the concepts of Oracle Data Guard architecture
- Create, manage, and monitor Physical and Logical Standby databases
- Implement and manage Data Guard Broker
- Perform Role Transitions: Switchover and Failover
- Implement Fast-Start Failover
- Implement Oracle Active Data Guard
- Create and manage Snapshot Standby database
- Implement client failover in a Data Guard Configuration
- Use RMAN in a Data Guard environment
- Implement Rolling Upgrade using DBMS_ROLLING
- Understand the advanced options in Oracle Data Guard
- We assume the audience have the basic knowledge of the Oracle Database Administration fundamentals. We do not expect you to be an expert DBA, basics are fair enough.
Learn all about administering Oracle Data Guard. You will gain hands-on experience on performing all the fundamental administration tasks a DBA may need to manage a Data Guard environment.
The course is built-up of lectures that describe the concepts of a subject and practice lectures that allow you to practically implement what you have learnt in the concepts lecture. They are all demonstrated by videos and supported with downloadable files, such as scripts and code examples. The practice lectures do not leave you implement the exercises alone, they are all accompanied with demonstration videos.
If your target is learning all about the fundamental Oracle Data Guard administration with concentration on the practical side, then you are in the right place.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for Oracle Database Administrators who would like to use Oracle Data Guard
- Those DBAs who already have experience on Oracle Data Guard, this course is NOT for them.
12.5 hours on-demand video
27 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion