NoSQL: Neo4j and Cypher (Part: 1-Beginners)
NoSQL: Neo4j - Stop Developing Databases the Hard Way!
- Teach you basics of Neo4j
- Teach you basics of Cypher
- Learn about the History of Graph Databases
- Learn the Advantages of a Graph Database
- Learn about this amazing No SQL technology!
- All materials/software needed are provided or downloadable
- Some basic software engineering knowledge is required
Social, Routing and Recommendation questions like:
"How do I know you ?"
"How do I get from London to New York ?"
and more importantly... "Where should I have dinner ?"
... are only a few of the broad range of problems that can be solved using a Graph Database like Neo4j.
"Graphs are everywhere! " - so if you have data you have a Graph!
Normal everyday kinds of questions make excellent graph questions, these kinds of questions are behind the massive web sites like;
- ... and many others !
... they have their own proprietor technology, you can use Neo4j !
With Neo4j you have the tool which allows you to answers these questions, which are really just a graph query.
So, Stop Developing Databases the Hard Way!!
I wanted to make querying graph data not only fun, but easy to learn, understand and use with this easy to follow hands on course for developers and in under 3 hours!
Neo4js' Cypher language and property graph model is easy to understand and handle, especially for object oriented and relational developers.
You can learn how to develop Neo4j databases the fast and easy way with this course:
- What is a Graph Database ? (in particular Neo4j)
- Why use a Graph Database ?
- The History of Graph Databases.
- Learn the Differences between No SQL Neo4j and Relational Databases.
- Learn about the Advantages of using Neo4j.
- Practical Hands-On foundation using No SQL Neo4j and Cypher query Language
- Learn how to perform CRUD operations using Cypher;
- CRUD operations: CREATE, READ, UPDATE and DELETE
By the end of this part of the course, you will have a firm understanding of;
Neo4j the worlds leading open source Graph Database and the Cypher query language which brings an abundance of advantages and few if any disadvantages.
So, take your development career to the next level and future proof your career by learning about this wonderful and exiting New Technology!
- Application developers, looking for a better data layer
- Anyone wishing to Learn about Graph Databases
- Anyone using a Relational Database and looking for more flexibility and better performance!
- This is a Beginners course
NoSQL: Neo4j and Cypher (Part: 1-Beginners) udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/neo4j_beginners1/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/1163