New CCNAx 200-125 Routing and Switching
Includes everything you will need to fully prepare for your new CCNA R/S certification
New CCNAx 200-125 Routing and Switching udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Cisco Evolves Associate-Level Certifications, Redesigns CCNA Routing and Switching Certification to Support Next-Generation Job Roles Certification and Training Updates Meet Market Demand for Networking Talent Aligned With Changing Business Requirements The updates include comprehensive troubleshooting, technologies such as IPv6, and updated software on Cisco routers and switches.
- basic understanding of Networking devices
- knowlege of using internet applications
- Any server knowledge will be an adantage but not cumpulsory
The new CCNA 200-125 exam already replaced the old CCNA 200-120 exam
In this course you will get introduced to Cisco world of networking with complete new CCNAx 2.0 (200-120)
trained by expert dual CCIE certified with 10 + years of training and working experience in production networks.
The New CCNAx v 3.0 updates includes
- Troubleshooting Routing
- Troubleshooting Switching
- IPv6 Routing
- Introduction to WAN technologies like VSAT,MPLS,VPN,Metro Ethernet,
- HSRP,VRRP, GLBP
- external Authentication methods
- updated software on Cisco routers and switches.
- Quality Of Service
- IP services ( NAT, Syslog,NTP Overview)
start with very basic network understanding of all technologies and further getting in to more depth as per new CCNAx v 3.0 (200-125) Syllabus
Who this course is for:
- Cisco CCENT and CCNA certification candidates or anyone interested in learning networking basics.
- This course is intended primarily for: Individuals interested in entering a career in network technologies.
- Individuals seeking to achieve the Cisco CCNA certification
31.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion