Neo4j: GraphDB Foundations with Cypher
Learn what a graph database is, gain the fundamental skills to use Neo4j on your next project.
What you'll learn:
- Explain graph database concepts
- Set up Neo4j on a Windows or Mac machine
- Retrieve real-time insights from application data
- Create, update, and delete graph data via the Neo4j Browser
- Join the Neo4j community
- Must be proficient at using a computer, installing new applications
- Have a general understanding of what a database is and how it can be used
- Ideally have some previous experience using other types of databases
Learn how some of the worlds top tech companies structure and query their data - using graph databases.
Through a series of tutorials, this course takes you through the fundamentals of using Neo4j - the world's leading Graph Database, and its query language Cypher. You'll learn graph database concepts, and gain practical skills in using Neo4j.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to confidently run numerous queries, and understand what a graph database is.
4.5 hours on-demand video
2 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion