Music Production Theory, Engineering: Logic Pro X, FL Studio
Music Production, Theory & Engineering: Audio Mixing, Mastering, DJ, Electronic Music (EDM) Logic Pro X, FL Studio
- Aspects Of Music Production
- Music Production Engineering
- Equipment And Prerequisites
- Mic Setting For Different Equipment
- Audio Plug In And Function
- Music Production Softwares.
- Basic Production DAW
- Mixing & Mastering
- Connection Between Music Production Software And Music Production Engineering Software.
- Long Term Plans For A Musical Production Website.
- No Prior Knowledge Or Work Is Necessary To Take This Course.
- Pen And Paper For Precious Notes
The term ‘music producer’ means different things to different people. Some are musicians, some are engineers, some are remixers and this is why music production is unique and versatile, but if you miss the opportunity to learn how this beautiful industry works, you can’t understand it and grow your career.
What if you could change that?
My complete Music Production course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to master music production, do engineering, mix and master tracks and know mic settings for different equipment. For less than a movie ticket, you will get over 4 hours of video lectures and the freedom to ask me any questions regarding the course as you go through it.