MTA: Networking Fundamentals - Exam: Microsoft 98-366
Stand out from the crowd, learn the fundamentals networking. Pass our online exam and get an awesome certificate!
- understand network topologies
- set up a small office router or switch
- understand VPN concepts
- configure basic wireless settings
- apply security concepts
- explain how firewalls work
- understand the OSI model
- do basic subnetting
- perform simple troubleshooting tasks
- your own unique certificate of completion if you pass our online exam!
- General IT knowledge
- Willingness to learn new things
Did you know, that more than 85% of IT support roles require a good foundation of networking concepts?
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is a recommended entry point into IT certification. Pass just one exam and you’ll earn a certification
What's more - pass the exam prepared by us and we will issue an awesome digital certificate of completion for you!
The main benefit to earning a Microsoft Certification is that it shows potential employers/hiring managers that you have the necessary requirements and skills to be the perfect candidate for the job.
In this course you will learn all you need to know to pass the exam and apply your skills in the real world scenarios.
- Overview of network topologies and concepts
- Routers and switches
- Wireless and access points
- Security, including firewalls and UTM
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Network protocols and services
- Basic subnetting
- Real world examples
- Remote support
- Quizzes to help you pass the exam
The course is perfect for anyone who seeks to learn the fundamental of networking. Join now!
Contents and Overview
In over 5 hours of content including more than 30 lectures, this course covers the basics of networking. Each chapter closes with a quiz to make sure you can practice exam questions and test your knowledge before moving to the next section.
We start by discussing LAN and WAN topologies, including Virtual Private Networks and security.
There is a section dedicated to network hardware, we talk about routers, switches, access points and firewalls - real network devices in action.
Basic subnetting lectures will allow students to understand IP addresses very well and move to more advanced topics without any problems.
Students completing the course will have the knowledge to create a network diagram and explain basic networking concepts without any problems. Thanks to some troubleshooting tools and tips it will be easier to apply the skills in real world situations.
Stand out from the crowd, learn the fundamentals networking and pass the MTA exam.
- Anyone interested in networking fundamentls
- Students looking to pass the MTA exam