Microsoft MTA Security Fundamentals: 98-367
Wireless security, VPNs, network access protection, Internet Security, viruses & spyware, man-in-the-middle attacks...
Microsoft MTA Security Fundamentals: 98-367 udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Master IT Security Concepts
- Learn about on-line threats
- Understand permissions, passwords and security policies
- Find out how to fight malware
- Physical Security
- Discover how to protect your Server
- Learn Public Key Infrastucture (PKI) And Certificates
- Protect your identity on-line
- Learn about firewalls and network security
- Discover Windows 7 and Windows 8 security solutions
- Set up a real access point
- Understand wireless security
- General IT knowledge
- Basic networking knowledge recommended
Wherever there is a network, wired or wireless; there are threats.
Security is undeniably one of the most important components to every company's network: viruses, encryption, spam, permissions, wireless, passwords, firewalls, policies...
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is a recommended entry point into IT certification. Pass just one exam and you’ll earn a certification!
This training will show you a detailed example and explanation of a man-in-the-middle attack including sniffing of passwords!
You will also learn:
·Fundamentals of Security Layers
·How to remove viruses and spyware
·Windows Operating System Security
·Network Security (firewalls, UTM, VPNs)
·Security Software Solutions
·Troubleshooting tools and tips
·Quizzes to help you pass the exam
The course is perfect for anyone who seeks to learn the security fundamentals.
Contents and Overview
In over 5 hours of content including more than 60 lectures this course covers the basics of Microsoft Security Fundamentals. Each chapter closes with a quiz to make sure you can practice exam questions and test your knowledge before moving to the next section.
We start from scratch discussing Security Layers, RADIUS Server, how to manage users and passwords in Windows Server and Network Access Protection.
There is a section dedicated to Security Software where you will understand how to protect a Client, Email and Server.
Stand out from the crowd, learn security fundamentals and pass the MTA exam.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in security
- Students preparing for the MTA exam
6.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion