Microsoft Access SQL: SQL for Non-Programmers
Learn How You Can Use SQL in Microsoft Access with the Tips, Tools, and Exercises in This Best-Selling Course.
What you'll learn:
- Files & SQL Script Included!
- WRITE SQL Queries in Your Microsoft Access Databases
- CREATE Select Queries
- FILTER with the WHERE Clause
- SORT Your Access Records
- GROUP Your Records
- USE Aggregate Functions
- LEARN About Date Function
- GET Familiar with Functions You Can Use with Strings
- LEARN How to Join Tables
- CREATE Tables Using SQL
- INSERT Records Into Your Tables
- Use Action Queries Like:
- - UPDATE
- - DELETE
- CREATE SubQueries
- ... and more
- Download the Northwind database to follow along. This is covered in lecture 2.
SQL Is One Of The Most Sought-After Skills By Employers.
If there was an easy, step-by-step method for learning a little bit of SQL EVERY SINGLE DAY without the confusion, tech
overwhelm , or "What the heck do I do next?" syndrome, would you finally feel confident enough to make learning SQL your priority?
You Can Quickly Learning How To Query Your Microsoft Access Databases with SQL
If you are already familiar with Microsoft Access databases, and would like to:
Have more employable skills
Learn an in-demand programming language
Get the answers that you want, when you want them from your database
Break free of the Query Design window, or Query Wizards
Then this course will enable you to discover how you can use SQL to query your Access databases. There is enormous value in knowing the basics and being efficient in SQL.
You can start using SQL today.
Here's your first example,
SELECT [SQL Course]
WHERE Instructor = 'IsáBel.'
The Tools You Need to Tell the Query Design Window "Good-bye",
Who this course is for:
- This SQL course is for Microsoft Access users who are not yet familiar with SQL syntax. No prior programming knowledge is needed, but familiarity with Access databases is. This course is probably not for you is you are looking to learn super advanced queries.
3.5 hours on-demand video
8 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion