Microsoft 365 Administration (Exam 70-346)
This course is designed to give users a tour and understanding of the administrative capabilities in Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 Administration (Exam 70-346) udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Prepare for Microsoft 365
- Manage Users and Groups
- Work with Microsoft 365 Administration
- Work with Azure Rights Management
- Deploy Microsoft 365 Pro Plus
- Create Custom Domains
- Work with a Hybrid Active Directory
- Learn about Exchange Administration
- Manage SharePoint Online
- Configure Skype For Business
- Perform Connectivity Tests
- Work with Yammer
- Familiarity with the Microsoft 365 environment and functionality.
This course is designed to give users a tour and understanding of the administrative capabilities in Microsoft 365. In this course, we will cover the interface, setting up a trial, navigating the Admin Center, working with users, working with groups, and various other topics related to Microsoft 365 administration. Additionally, Azure rights management, deployment of Microsoft 365 Pro Plus, monitoring of Microsoft 365, custom domains, Hybrid Active Directory, Exchange administration, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, and Yammer will be covered.
Who this course is for:
- Students who need an understanding of the administrative capabilities in Microsoft 365