MBSR - Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Facilitator Course and Downloadable Multi-Media Tool Kit for Use with Clients
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Have a reliable structure to support the delivery of MBSR sessions to individuals and groups
- Have access to a ready-made tool-box of resources to distribute and use with clients
- Be able to take advantage of the high demand for MBSR sessions
- A desire to help people find relief from the burden of stress
- An interest in the significance of stress and the benefits of mindfulness
- Time to study the course and practice the techniques
This Continuing Professional Development Course provides the knowledge and resources with which to deliver Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) sessions to individuals and groups.
It is primarily intended for those already experienced in facilitating a therapeutic, educational, or contemplative process, such as Yoga, Meditation, or Counseling, who want to expand their provisions to incorporate MBSR.
It is equally suitable for those seeking to include the delivery of MBSR Sessions as part of their occupation, such as Nurses, Occupational Therapists, and Educators.
For those without such experience, the Course provides a solid foundational introduction to facilitating MBSR which you can offer to friends and associates as a step towards working professionally.
It includes a complete downloadable toolkit for use with your clients including:
Printable Standard MBSR Meditation Script
Printable MBSR Journal Template
Printable Introductory MBSR e-Book
Audio MBSR Meditation
Video MBSR Meditation
Additionally, all videos in the course are downloadble so you can play them to prospective clients and supporters as part of introductory talks and presentations you may give.
The Course explains and illustrates:
The nature of stress and how it is caused
How and why stress can make us sick
How MBSR helps to alleviate Stress
How to conduct sessions using standard benchmark techniques and resources
How to structure and deliver MBSR sessions for individuals and groups
- Educators and Therapists who want to provide MBSR sessions for individuals and groups
- Professionals who want to apply MBSR techniques as part of their existing occupation or vocation
- Meditation Teachers who want to incorporate MBSR techniques into their classes
- Other facilitators of self-development processes who want to incorporate MBSR
MBSR - Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/mbsr-mindfulness-based-stress-reduction-online-course/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/2053