MBA in Artificial Intelligence Digital Marketing: Term 2.9
The Future of Social Networking - Startups Meet (2021)
MBA in Artificial Intelligence Digital Marketing: Term 2.9 udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
A complete walkthrough of the Startups Meet Portal and Dashboard
- Learn about posting, article creation, topic creation, events creation and discovery functionalities
- Know how to create groups in Startups Meet and discover chatroom functionalities
- Learn amazing networking tips that will help to kickstart awesome conversations with new members on Startups Meet
- Creating an account on Startups Meet is mandatory to experience the complete features of the portal. A few features or functionalities of Startups Meet may be free or paid. You can use these wisely, according to your requirement or needs.
- Prerequisite: As this is a series-based course, first, enrol in “MBA in Artificial Intelligence Digital Marketing: Term 2.8 course”, and then join Term 2.9 to avoid any kind of confusion.
Welcome to the ninth course in Term 2 as part of the series "MBA in Artificial Intelligence Digital Marketing".
"We all know that Entrepreneurship is a steady race of life where you can experience the best and also the worst things together."
Despite constant challenges creeping up, entrepreneurship will be the centre stone of development in this ever-growing fast-paced world.
The goal of Entrepreneurship is to drive innovation, create jobs, and improve the lives of people with products. Nevertheless, there will be a massive shift in psychology and our mindset. The future of entrepreneurship will be an exciting one - thanks to innovative social networks like "Startups Meet" which are emerging in the competitive brandscape. This will boost and bring humongous opportunities to businesses on a global scale.
This mind-blowing course focusing on "The Future of Social Networking - Startups Meet" created by Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan" and Mastermind "Saranya Srinidhi" helps you to explore Startups Meet (A new kind of a virtual city or community for startups). In this course, you will learn about navigating through the Startups Meet dashboard, the various functionalities inside Startups Meet, options to create articles, events, or videos, ways you can explore the chat room, and super tips on reaching out to members in Startups Meet.
What is Startups Meet, all about?
Startups Meet is a place where one can connect with like-minded entrepreneurs, founders, or CEOs of popular organizations, marketers, ardent learners, and educators to engage in an ever-growing and safe environment. You can also learn new-age business tactics and promote your company or brand to the core. Moreover, students will be able to look at the latest internship opportunities, trending business events, incubator programs, campus placements, and jobs that are available. For freelancers, the portal serves to be the ideal space for taking up relevant projects to start their journey in the world of freelancing.
Startups Meet signifies a future that is truly irresistible and where all your dreams will come true. So, get ready to learn now. This is the ideal time, after all.
Enrol in this course and let's start booming, then. Catch you on the other side.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are actively seeking a job and want to connect with recruiting managers worldwide
- Entrepreneurs or Startup Owners who wish to promote their brand or company
- Educators who want to create live or in-person events, webinars or seminars
- Freelancers who are looking to find freelance projects to propel their business forward and showcase their talents
- Business owners or CEO's who are wanting to find investors for their organisation
1 hour on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion