Mastering Group Policy on Windows Server 2016
An IT person's guide to managing Active Directory Users and Computers with Group Policy
- Create GPOs
- Troubleshoot GPO processing
- Design Active Directory structures to facilitate group policy processing
- Add third party settings into group policy
- Control user and computer settings, including account policies, security settings, folder redirection, desktop settings, application settings, and many more settings.
- Basic understanding of Server Operating Systems
- An understanding of Active Directory Domain Services
Mastering Group Policy on Windows Server 2016 is designed to teach Group Policy management to those that need to utilize group policy and other Active Directory tools to manage users and computers within their environments or to anyone that wants to able to understand group policy processing and capabilities at an Active Directory level.
This course will cover the following topics, and more.
- Group Policy processing order with Active Directory
- Altering the processing order with Active Directory
- Software deployment
- Central store design
- Administrative templates
- Security settings
- Firewall management
- Password polices
- User rights assignments
- App locker restrictions
- Folder redirection
- Starter GPO design
- Refresh intervals
- Troubleshooting GPO issues
- Those that need to increase their knowledge of group policy management
- Those that are new to Active Directory administration
- Those that will plan and design organizational unit structures
Mastering Group Policy on Windows Server 2016 udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/mastering-group-policy-on-windows-server-2016/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/461