Mastering Arduino by Building Real World Applications
Master Arduino Programming for all level of participants (Students, Professionals and Entrepreneurs)
- Learn how to setup Arduino environment and write arduino code
- Build several Arduino Mini Projects to get more inside
- Get hands-on experience with Arduino Programming (C/C++)
- Connect your Arduino to the Internet for monitoring and controlling (IOT)
- Build real world Arduino Projects such as Weather Monitoring, Smart Home.
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Software installed on PC
- You can create a small circuit with breadboard
- Knowledge of a multimeter, breadboard, Jumper wires will be great (but not must)
- A comprehensive list of required tools and parts is available in the first section of the course, free to access
Learn Arduino Programming to build working prototype of your Next IDEA
The course is designed for beginners to advance Arduino Users. It doesn’t matter, if you already know C Programming. We will begin our journey of learning Arduino right from the basics. You can quickly brush-up the Concept of C Programming in the context of Arduino. Later on we will make some Arduino Projects. The concept learned in early part of the course will help us take projects to the next level (advance).
"The Biggest objective of this course is to get you hands-on experience with Arduino. This course will not only help you learn Arduino Programming but also help you understand underlying hardwares and protocols. We'll build some cool projects which will motivate you to learn concept of electronics”
This course is step-by-step guide to setup Arduino Software and Hardware for Programming. The course starts with very basics and ends up making complex Arduino projects. We will setup every circuit from scratch and write Arduino programs for it. We will spend enough time in the beginning to get basics right. This will save time in long run to get you confident to solve complex Arduino programming tasks.
Later on, we'll be building some mini projects using LED, Switches, Sensors (Temperature/Humidity/Light/Distance), PIR Motion Sensor, Motors (DC/Servo), Display (Character/TFT Touch Screen), IR Sensor, Ethernet Shield, Wireless ZigBee Module, Bluetooth Module (HC-05), Streaming Live Data to IOT Cloud (Internet of Things) and many more. These Projects will be small yet very powerful which enable you to get hands on experience with different technologies related to Embedded Software and Hardware Development.
In the end, we will connect all the bits and pieces we have learned so far to deliver bigger projects. These Arduino Project will Include: Remote Weather Monitoring Solution, Smart Home Automation, Wireless Sensor Network etc.
Future Update, Coming Soon....
Servo Motor Control
Ultrasonic Sensor (HC-SR04)
Real Time Clock Module (over I2C Protocol)
- Anyone curious about Arduino & Microcontroller Programming
- People with no experience in Electronics and Software Development
- Students, Arduino Makers and Professionals looking to build Product Prototype
- Arduino makers who wish to improve their programming skills and knowledge