Mastering Amazon Redshift 2020 Development & Administration
THE BEST Professional Amazon Redshift Training. Every NEW Redshift feature (even preview features) covered with labs.
- Work independently on Redshift development as well as administration and confidently apply for Redshift related jobs
- Develop deep knowledge in Redshift Architecture, Processing and Performance
- Learn A-to-Z about Redshift Development as well as Administration
- Redshift releases at least 35-50 new features every year. Stay up-to-date and learn these new features in this course
- Basic knowledge of database and data warehouse concepts
- Basic knowledge of AWS Concepts like VPC, S3, and EC2
- Course includes demo of all the labs. An AWS Account would be required to try labs hands-on.
- Basic working knowledge of any SQL style query language
- No prior knowledge of Amazon Redshift is required
Amazon Redshift is one of the key big-data analytics related services in the Amazon Web Services technology stack. Redshift can handle thousands of Terabytes (petabyte) sized data in a clustered environment, and provides data warehouse as a service on Amazon Cloud platform. Redshift is one of the relatively easier services to learn for big data scale analytics - which means an easy gateway to your entry in the big data analytics world.
Most of the projects on Amazon cloud would host their data either in DynamoDB or RDS, but would eventually ship all their data in Redshift or EMR for analytics. Redshift is also a heavy-weight topic in AWS Certified Big Data Specialty exam.
In this course, author and instructor Siddharth Mehta teaches A to Z of Redshift to an extent that you would master Redshift to a professional level. Course has a 20-80 weight on Theory-to-Labs. All the topics related to development, administration, performance tuning, operations and maintenance, real-world scenarios, and AWS exam related topics are covered in this course. All these topics are explained with professional quality architecture diagrams and crisp presentation, along with demos of all the labs covered in the course. After completing this course, you can confidently apply or pursue any Redshift related jobs / interviews.
To ensure everything is covered and students always remain updated with the latest Redshift updates, this course is regularly updated with each and every new update that Redshift keeps releasing. Check out the updates section at the bottom of the course which has updates right from 2018 till date.
- Anyone who wants to learn Redshift and secure a job role like Analyst / Developer / Architect / Administrator can take this course
- Students who are pursuing AWS Big Data Specialty exam can take this course