Master Microsoft PowerShell
Unleash the Power of PowerShell. Amazing skills for anyone that deals with IT.
- The ability to use PowerShell fundamentals to write functions and scripts that will save you time.
- An opportunity to impress your colleagues and IT management with your PowerShell skills.
- A PC with Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 or a Windows Server
Have you been wanting to learn Windows PowerShell? Are you ready to eliminate most monotonous tasks because you can automate numerous tasks? Are you a sys admin who wants to be even more effective at work? Welcome to the Master Microsoft PowerShell course!
Learn Windows PowerShell in an Afternoon
PowerShell is Microsoft's incredibly powerful command-line shell and scripting language that has transformed the role of Sys Admin. If I were looking for just one skill to add to my sys admin toolkit, it would be PowerShell.
I’ve helped hundreds of students learn the fundamentals of PowerShell. Join me in a short course that will make a distinct difference in your career. Learn Microsoft PowerShell in an afternoon.
Learn by Doing
This PowerShell course is packed with concise illustrations to help you learn the fundamentals in a short amount of time. You are encouraged to follow along by using PowerShell and the supplied additional files so that you can know that you have learned the material. The last section of the course focuses on a substantive script that you will write to organize files on your hard drive.
Throughout the course we will cover the following topics:
How to install and startup PowerShell
Basic data types
Cmdlets (its a PowerShell thing)
Working with objects
Arrays & Hash Tables
Writing functions including passing parameters and returning results
I'm a professional instructor who has helped thousands of students learn to use PowerShell. Come and enjoy the class as you learn this powerful tool.
- Anyone who wants to learn PowerShell
- Sys Admins
- Anyone responsible for IT in an organization
- While not a requirement, it may be helpful to have some knowledge of the command line and some exposure to a programming/scripting language.