Master Dyslexia with Brain Exercises for Kids & Adults
These exercises can also be useful for people with ADHD, ADD, Dyspraxia, Apraxia & Autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- Perform brain functioning exercises that can help with learning difficulties.
- Understand the differences between Dyslexia, ADD and ADHD.
- Conduct tests for adults and children to determine whether they could have Dyslexia or ADHD.
- Identify the symptoms and characteristics of Dyslexia and ADHD and what signs to look for in children and adults.
- Perform simple brain exercises that can help brain functions and information traveling between the right and left hemispheres of the brain.
- No prior training is required for students to attend this course.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes to perform the simple brain exercise.
- Time to perform the brain exercise on a daily basis.
- An open mind and a desire to change the way the brain is currently functioning.
This course is a collection of exercises that helped me significantly with my dyslexia and the functioning of my brain.
I have dyslexia and as a child it was difficult, my school years were ones of embarrassment as I had trouble with reading, writing and comprehension. I was brought up in an era where there wasn't a lot of understanding about dyslexia and other learning difficulties.
The major change happen when I went to an organisation in New Zealand called SPELD NZ to help me with my dyslexia. Receiving one on one tutoring helped my mind function more effectively and I was introduction to Brain Gym type physical exercises, which I believe had a remarkable effect on my brain functioning power. This lead me to complete a Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture and three other diplomas in Chinese medicine.
In this course some of the exercises are modified versions of Brain Gym exercises and others are exercises I have learnt over the years and have found to be very effective in helping brain functions in patients and students.
I am a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), an acupuncturist, a medical Qigong practitioner and a Taiji (Tai chi) and Qigong teacher. I have been practising Taiji and Qigong for over 25 years and TCM and acupuncture for over 17 years.
I have put this course together to help other people who may have learning disabilities similar to my own and by practicing these exercises it is possible to have the same life changing effect - like they did for me.
Traditional Chinese Medicine has been using Qigong exercise to increase brain functionality for thousands of years.
During the course you will learn:
1. The differences between ADHD, ADD, Dyspraxia, Apraxia & Autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
2. You will learn the signs and symptoms of Dyslexia and ADHA.
3. You will be able to complete a test to determine whether you or your child shows any symptom of these conditions.
4. During this course you will learn 25 different exercises that could help you or your child's brain functions, memory, comprehension and cognitive power.
Enjoy the course and if you have any question please ask through the course contact details.
Lastly I hope you get as much from these exercises as I did - they changed my life.
- This course is targeted to males and females of all ages who have learning disabilities, Dyslexia, ADHD, ADD and other brain functioning disharmonies
- For people who has brain functioning difficulties, unclear thinking and poor memory.
- For parents seeking solutions to help their children's learning disabilities and dyslexia.
- For Teachers of children with dyslexia and learning disabilities.