Marketing Plan - Write The Perfect Plan: SOSTAC® framework
presented by SOSTAC® Author & Speaker, PR Smith
Marketing Plan - Write The Perfect Plan: SOSTAC® framework udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Write The Perfect Plan (using PR Smith's SOSTAC® Planning framework)
- Plus will know what questions to ask when reviewing others' plans.
- No Prerequisites
Learn how to write the perfect plan in 4 minutes, then perfect it approximately one hour. 8 other short lectures approximately 7 minutes each lecture. Introduction to SOSTAC® Planning framework.
The 6 sections in a SOSTAC® Plan are easy to remember.
Situation Analysis (where are we now);
Objectives (where are we going)
Strategy (how do we get there?)
Tactics (the details of strategy)
Action (how do we ensure excellent execution of the plan)
Control (how do we know we are getting there - what metrics should we watch?)
TEDxTalk speaker, author & adviser, PR Smith brings this unique planning framework to life in a colourful, fast-moving, easy-to-remember way. By the end of this course, you will know the structure you need to write the perfect plan. You can perfect it thereafter. In fact, once you have taken this course, you will be able to immediately sign up for the separate SOSTAC® Certified Planner course & certificate (approved by the UK CPD Standards Office). Please note we try to keep this course to 60 mins max. We do not include case studies and templates instead we give you some short punchy video lectures and one or two small documents about more resources - at the very last lecture.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn How To Write Great Plans
- Professionals: Managers, Marketers plus students of Business / Marketing
- This course is for anyone who wants to know how to write the perfect plan, digital marketing, integrated marketing or even a business plan. NB If you have read any of my PR Smith's ® Guide to your Perfect Plan, (books) then you won't really get anything new or extra in this course. It's just me talking you through the same material with some interesting slides.
1 hour on-demand video
11 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion