Let's Get Interactive with Storyline 3 / 360
Create an eLearning Game to Learn How to Develop with Storyline
- Build eLearning games in Storyline
- Apply triggers, states, and layer techniques to future development in Storyline
- Using the Question Master and Feedback Master
- Approaches to solving real world problems encountered when developing in Storyline
- Articulate Storyline 3 or Articulate Storyline 360 (a 60 day trial version is available from Articulate)
- Experience with Storyline 3 or Storyline 360
- Desire to learn through building an eLearning game
So, you might be wondering, why create an eLearning game when there are several companies that have already pre-built them for you? A good question, indeed! For one thing, maybe your project doesn't have the budget to purchase it from a vendor. Perhaps the ones you've seen aren't quite right, but a vendor has said you could customize it. You might even be saying to yourself that if you could create it yourself you could apply the techniques to the work you're doing. I agree! Learning how to create your own eLearning game in Storyline will open many possibilities to you and the techniques learned can be applied to anything you're doing in Storyline.
To help you on your journey, I've broken the process down into three parts:
- Game Board design - This is a quick review to go over basic layout design and introduce you to the Question Master.
- Logic - You'll learn how to use triggers with conditions along with states to make the game work.
- Getting Fancy - You'll build upon what you learned in Parts 1 and 2 to take a basic game and make it look and function better.
This course is rated as 'intermediate' which simply means that you should have been developing with Storyline for a while. I take a bit of a quicker pace than in my previous course, Let's Create a Course in Articulate 3 / 360. No worries! In each part I include additional resources, so you can read up on the topic *before* you start the videos. The resources are there if you need them - even if you choose just to dive in. I want you to be successful and I want you to learn at your pace. If you need more help beyond the additional resources, feel free to use the Q&A section that is built in Udemy.
This course is designed to help you accelerate your learning by having you go through mini-challenges. The mini-challenges replicate real world problems that you'll encounter when designing your own courses. I also realize that when designing you'll often encounter lots of repetition. I warn you in advance when these sections come up, so you can do the amount of repetition that's right for you. I'll also provide some things to think about to help reduce that repetition, so you can work more efficiently on your own projects. At the end of each mini-challenge I provide the way how I decided to handle the problem.
I look forward in joining you on your journey of learning how to make Storyline work for you!
- Practitioner's of Instructional Design
- Working knowledge of Storyline 3 / 360
- Those who want to learn how to build an eLearning game in Storyline
Let's Get Interactive with Storyline 3 / 360 udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/lets-get-interactive-with-storyline-3-360/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/1449