Learning Microsoft Transact - SQL
Creating, querying, and programming with SQL databases using the Microsoft of Sybase extension language.
What you'll learn:
- create new databases and tables using Transact SQL.
- query and modify data within a T-SQL database.
- perform basic programming and optimization tasks within an SQL database.
- no prior database or programming knowledge required
If you're eager to learn how to create SQL databases or more specifically work with Microsoft's T-SQL extension language, this course is for you. The tutorials are designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no previous experience with Transact is required.
You will start by learning about databases, then jump into learning about the Microsoft SQL server. From there, Mark will teach you about the T-SQL foundations, how to create a database with T-SQL, and querying with T-SQL. This video tutorial also covers how to modify data with T-SQL, as well as T-SQL programming basics, such as comments, set and select, and batches. You will also learn how to program objects and create and drop indexes. Finally, you will learn to understand normalization and transactions. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of using Transact-SQL to create your own databases and tables to select, insert, and manage data.
Who this course is for:
- anyone wanting to learn more about SQL database design and Microsoft's extension language
- developers and IT professionals interested in Microsoft certification
7 hours on-demand video
1 downloadable resource
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion