Learning Entity Framework Core
Learning Entity Framework Core from scratch for building efficient and secure web applications
- Explore object-relational mapping
- Install Entity Framework Core
- Create a database context
- Create, execute, and roll back migrations
- Execute complex relational models
- Seed the database
- Write custom SQL queries
- Work with existing databases
- Prior exposure to C# is required to understand the course.
Entity Framework is a highly recommended Object Relation Mapping tool used to build complex systems. This course provides a full learning path to getting productive with the Entity Framework Core. Designed with the intermediate developer in mind and utilizing all of the latest features introduced by EF Core 2.0 and ASP.NET Core 2.0.
In this course, you will learn how to create, execute and rollback your own migrations. You will also get familiar with everything you need to create complex relational models. You will explore some of the most important advanced features of the entity framework like shadow properties, database generated values and raw SQL queries. You will know how to take an existing database and write a project based upon it with minimal intervention.
By the end of this course, you will certainly have added Entity Framework Core to your toolbox.
About The Author
- This course is also for developers who have worked with ORMs in other languages and want to move to Entity Framework Core.
Learning Entity Framework Core udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/learning-entity-framework-core/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/1442