Learning C# Design Patterns
A Developer's Guide to Creational, Structural, Behavioural and MVC Patterns
- Learn how to write better code
- Gain a vast knowledge of design patterns
- Learn how to structure your code
- This course is designed for users that already have experience with C#, as well as basic object-oriented programming principles
In this Learning C# Design Patterns training course, expert author Keith Welch will teach you about design patterns, and how to use them to create reusable, maintainable code. This course is designed for users that already have experience with C#, as well as basic object-oriented programming principles.
You will start by learning about creational patterns, including abstract factory, builder, prototype, and singleton. From there, Keith will teach you about structural patterns, such as adapter, bridge, composite, and facade. This video tutorial also covers behavioral patterns, such as chain of responsibility, common, iterator, and mediator. Finally, you will learn about the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of using these 23 design patterns to create your own C# code. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
- Anyone wanting to learn more about C# Design Patterns